Shipping & Returns
PCExchange.com is the refurbishing and liquidation center for one of the countries leading leasing agents for computer equipment. Leasing companies lease name brand computers like IBM, Hewlett Packard, DEC, DELL, Toshiba, Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics and others to Fortune 500 companies. In an effort to keep their equipment up to date, most large corporations turn in their perfectly good computer equipment at the end of their lease.
PCExchange receives large shipments of mint condition nearly-new computers, printers, monitors and accessories. Our large computer evaluation and refurbishing department checks each machine thoroughly, repairing and upgrading where necessary and ensuring that every machine meets new computer standards.
Our peripheral upgrade department stocks a vast inventory of the latest computer hardware and peripherals. Any computer system purchased from PCExchange can be equipped with extra memory, CDRW-DVD burners, and even state-of-the-art video and audio cards. Larger quantity orders can be custom configured, with dozens or even hundreds of identical high quality computer systems delivered to your location. PCExchange.com's expertly refurbished machines can be delivered for a fraction of the purchase price of a new system purchased from computer stores or online retailers.
Every PC we receive goes through our exhaustive test procedure. We ensure that the CPU, memory, hard drive and all peripherals function as new. If any system fails our test it is replaced with new equipment. This ensures that a refurbished computer purchased from PC Exchange will function just like a new computer.
PCExchange provides you with 365 Days of protection on every Used/Refurbished/Off-Lease Computer and Laptop and a 90 Day Warranty on all LCD Flat Panel Monitors you purchase unless otherwise noted. All of our computers and monitors are checked for proper operation prior to shipping. If any item received does not function properly, please contact us immediately by email to StoreManager@PCExchange.com or fax to: 508-788-6327 or call toll-free at 866-540-9999. We will replace or repair any problems immediately. We honor all orders and stand by our equipment.
- The Standard Warranty covers Parts replacement and labor only on Used/Refurbished Computers and Laptops from date of purchase
- Hard Drive crash? No Problem.
- Memory Failure? No Problem
- Power Supply Failure? No Problem
- Excludes laptop screens & batteries
- Hardware issues only - abuse/misuse and virus/software issues are excluded
- All other Non Computer/Notebook items carry a 90 Day repair or replacement Warranty
- Repair or comparable replacement at the discretion of PCExchange (No Refunds)
- Screens on LCD Monitors are not covered for breakage of LCD display.
- Shipping costs to and from PCExchange are not covered by the standard warranty
- This warranty expires 365 days from date of original purchase.
- No 3rd party repairs are covered.
- includes all standard coverage PLUS:
- Unlimited System Reloads EXCLUDING DATA TRANSFER (back-up* all data before shipping, we are not responsible for lost data). You will need to reinstall any software which was installed since receiving the laptop or PC
- PCExchange will cover return shipping back to you
*Use an external hard drive, USB flash drive, and/or CDs to back up all needed data.
**Extended Warranty begins the date of purchase (NOT in addition to the standard warranty)
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
Paid-For packages will ship same day if the order is received before 1:00 p.m. EST M-F and the product is available. PCExchange.com packs all refurbished computer equipment in either the manufacturers original box or a brand new heavy duty corrugated box of similar specification. Rather than rely on rigid foam inserts that can result in handling damage, we custom pack each piece using our Foam-In-Place packaging system. This ensures that all equipment, even oddly shaped equipment, is packed securely and safely.
- We use UPS and Federal Express.
- Shipping is zip code based within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and PR.
- Free and reduced shipping offers are valid only to address's within the 48 contiguous states.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied for any reason within 30 days of purchase, PCExchange.com will refund your purchase price less shipping and 10% restock fee. For your refund, contact us via email at StoreManager@PCExchange.com, and we will email you the return authorization form that must be included with your return. Items must be in same condition as originally shipped and in resellable condition. Shipping for returns is at your expense.
PCExchange.com offers a 5 Day exchange policy. All of our laptops, computers and monitors are graded by our qualified technicians so you can make an informed decision on the item you are purchasing. If any item received is not as described by our grading tables please contact us immediately by email to StoreManager@PCExchange.com or fax to: 508-788-6327 or call toll-free at 866-540-9999. You must contact us with in 5 Days of receiving your purchase and you simply take care of any shipping charges to and from PCExchange.com, Inc. We will swap the item for a different like model or if you prefer we will credit your account towards a different model or upgraded model. The purchaser is responsible for shipping to and from PCExchange.
For more info, contact: StoreManager@PCExchange.com